Saturday, August 16, 2014

15 Weird Questions!

Today I will be doing the 15 Weird Questions Tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Snuggle Bunny, Cutie Patootie, Cheeky warabe!

2. What's a weird habit of yours?Stuttering and pacing while i'm talking!

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Flushing the toilet when I'm still in the same room as the toilet.........
don't judge me.

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
End Up Here - 5SOS

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
My sister eating!!!!!!
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Stuttering

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right or Left

8. What was your first stuffed animal & its name?
HUGE teddy bear named William!

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
If I were to order something it'd be having chocolate milk so i can scream at the top of my lungs:
IT'S A CHOCOLATE MILK PARTY, IT'S A CHOCOLATE MILK PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. What's the beauty rule you preach... but never ACTUALLY practice?Have perfect eyebrows and long lashes, but i don't wear mascara, or pluck/wax my eyebrows.
:-(

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
The glass.......

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can click my back and my knuckles! 

13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! & Seriously?!?!?!?!?!

15. Time to sleep—what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Pajamas with cute patterns!!!!!!!

Love y'all!!!!

Stay Beautiful!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. way too many exclamation marks - calm down gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, i'll do what i want on my blog.......... sis.
      lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete