Saturday, October 11, 2014

IMPORTANT (to me it is. teehee)

HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!

how r y'all?! (u can answer it in the comments if u like!)

If anyone is reading this (which would be awesome but i don't really write much on my blog) I would just like to ask u guys a couple of things:

1. Should there be a name for all the people who read my blog?

2. If yes, what should they be called?

3. Would u guys like for me to write in colours or not?

4. What should I write on my blog next?

I will take requests to what i should write about on my blog.

I have also had an idea of what my blog post readers could be called:

Shaynamites!

If u like it, please comment below, or if u want another name, comment that one and I will give shoutout/s to whoever comes up with the most creative name which includes my name!!!!!

Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment