Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Favourites!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


So as y'all should know, February is done and we welcome March today. Also, Happy 21st Birthday to Mr Bieber. I know I'm not a fan, but I just felt like saying that, because if I didn't, I would feel like I'm being rude.


Anyway, back on topic, here is my February favourites. I can't believe I have to chose between all the lovely things I have done this month, but looks like I have to! Enjoy!!!!!


Favourite Books:


The Fault In Our Stars


Divergent


Favourite Song (Top 5):



Heart of Fire - Black Veil Brides





Fair-Weather Fans - Ronnie Radke





Just Saying - 5 Seconds Of Summer




I Can't Remember - 5 Seconds Of Summer





Knives And Pens - Black Veil Brides



Favourite Dance:



Cupid Shuffle - Cupid


Favourite Food:


Chocolate Truffles 


Favourite Show:


Good Luck Charlie


Favourite Movies:



The Fault In Our Stars



Divergent


Spider-Man 1



Spider-Man 2



This Is Us


Favourite Actress:


Anna Kendrick


Favourite Actor:


Tobey Maguire


So that was my February Favourites!!!!!




If y'all have any requests, please leave them in the comments, including if I can mention ur name, and I will try my best to get it done!!!!!




Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment