Sunday, February 1, 2015

School Advice From Moi!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


So tomoz, I have to go back to somewhere y'all will probz know about.


Yeap, it's school.


I am so not ready and since I'm not exactly friends with anyone in my class, I don't know what I'm gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



Though I have got some ideas of how to survive through this year, so I'm gonna share my ideas with y'all now!!!!!!




LEGGO!



1. Focus on work and try my best to not let anything distract me. Without distractions, I can strive to be one of the best students in my grade. Since it is a new year, I have decided to set myself 1 specific goal: To aim for accuracy and perfection in everything I do.


2. Motivate myself. With motivation, I will be able to achieve anything I put my mind onto (as long as I don't get too excited about it). The motivation I will be using will be somewhere along the lines of making myself feel better and more confident, having something to blog about once in a while :-) and being able to have fun without worrying about my grade. 


3. No judging. Now, you may or may not know this, but I have this motto, "Don't judge me 'till you get to know me" and I stick by this. This way, I am able to not judge someone from first impressions and I will be forever teaching myself not to be judgmental. Tis way, I will be able to make more friends. 




So that's all from me today!!!!! If you would like to suggest something for me to post, please leave it in the comments section below, also including if it would be okay to mention your name in the post. 





Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment