Friday, August 21, 2015

Birthday Haul!!!!!❤❤

Hiya y'all!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's right, today I finally turned 14 years old!!!!!

Here is my birthday haul!!!!!




I got quite a lot of presents, so this might take some time.


From +Jazzy P(mainly), +Amy Ho and +Aishabella Sheikh


I got One Direction badges and a One Direction necklace.


I also got 2 packets of loom bands, so I'm gonna be quite busy theses next few weeks! ;-)


One of the last things I got from those beautiful people is this necklace, along with a red skipping rope and a pretty pink card!!! 



From my family friend, I got this tuspaah.


This unique bag.


This praying mat, 


And these beautiful necklaces!




 Last, but definitely not least, from my friends (who I will not name *insert evil laugh here*) They made three signs for me, but I didn't take a closer picture of the third one because someone drew an inappropriate picture on it.



And from another friend, I got the third book in the Geek Girl series!




Those were all my birthday presents!!!!! Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and gave me presents!!!!!


Remember, if y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will do my best to get it done!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤




No comments:

Post a Comment