Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Favorites!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


July is finally finished, meaning one month left until Spring!!!

Here are my July Favorites!

FAVORITE BOOK/STORY:


The Wereling - Wounded

FAVORITE SONGS:


She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds Of Summer 


Where Do Broken Hearts Go? - One Direction


Never Givin' Up - B-Mike


Girls - The 1975


The City - The 1975


FAVORITE DANCE:


Malang from Dhoom 3

FAVORITE FOOD:


Kale and Quinoa

FAVORITE SHOW:


House Of Anubis

FAVORITE MOVIE:


Paper Towns

FAVORITE ACTRESS:


Cara Delevigne

FAVORITE ACTOR:


Nat Wolff


Those are my July Favorites!!!!!


Remember, if y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will do my best to get it done!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment