Thursday, September 3, 2015

(Late) August Favorites!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!

Finally Winter is over here in Australia, and we can enjoy the sun rays!!

These are my August Favorites!

FAVORITE BOOK/STORY:


FAVORITE SONGS:

Up All Night - Owl City

And The Snakes Start To Sing - Bring Me The Horizon

True Friends - Bring Me The Horizon

Carousel - Melanie Martinez

Mrs Potato Head - Melanie Martinez


FAVORITE DANCE:


FAVORITE FOOD:

Chocolate Fudge Biscuits

FAVORITE SHOW:

Little Lunch

FAVORITE MOVIE:

Pitch Perfect 2


So those were my August favorites. I am really sorry that they are late, it's just that I had a problem on the 30th and I'm still kinda recovering. Please forgive me!!!

Remember, if y'all would like to request something please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will get it done as soon as possible!!!!!

Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment