Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September Favorites!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


September is now finished, which means that now it's gonna get smokin'!


As always, here are my September favorites!!

I have changed these favorites just a bit. I no longer have Favorite Actors/Actresses and since I didn't watch a different show this month, I decided to change Favorite Show to Favorite YouTube Channel. Sowwy. 


FAVORITE BOOK/STORY:

Melody Burning - Whitely Strieber

FAVORITE SONGS (TOP 10):

Stitches - Shawn Mendes

Sad Song - We The Kings ft Elena Coats

Lying Is the Most Fun... - Panic! At The Disco

Love Like Woe - The Ready Set

Seventeen Forever - Metro Station

Shake It - Metro Station

Black Ink Revenge - Automatic Loveletter

Trouble - Never Shout Never

Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects

Fright Tonight - Jordan Sweeto


FAVORITE DANCE:

When The War Is Over - The Next Step

FAVORITE FOOD:

Neapolitan Ice-Cream

FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

My Digital Escape

FAVORITE MOVIE:

Sweeney Todd


Hope y'all enjoyed my September Favorites!!

Remember, if y'all would like to request something, comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will get it done as soon as I can!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment