Thursday, July 2, 2015

(Late) June Favorites

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Um, I just realized that it is July........sowwy(?)

Here are my June Favorites:

FAVORITE BOOK/STORY:


The Moment Collector

FAVORITE SONGS (TOP 5):

Dear Dad - B-Mike

Girl Almighty - One Direction

18 - One Direction

Lie a Little Better - Lucy Hale

2 Faces - B-Mike ft Maribelle

FAVORITE DANCE:


FAVORITE FOOD:

Chocolate Chip Cookies

FAVORITE SHOW:


Pretty Little Liars

FAVORITE MOVIE:

Big Hero 6

FAVORITE ACTRESS:

Lucy Hale

FAVORITE ACTOR:


Keegan Allen


Those were my June favorites!!!!!

I really am sorry it's late, but it's the school holidays, and I don't even know what day it is.

If y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention your name, and I will do my best to get it done!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment