Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Sad Love Story

WARNING! CAN BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!


I love you.

That's what you said to me. A long time ago. Yesterday. Yesterday when I was happy. Yesterday when you were in my heart. Before you left. Ripped yourself free. Left me. Left 'us'. Forever. Gone. Not coming back.

I hate you.

That's what you told me today. Get away from me. I hate you.

Now I'm alone.

You left me to myself. But you don't understand. I can't be without you. I don't think you know.
I don't think you know that you broke me. If you did, you would come back and finish me off. Instead, you left the broken remnants of me to suffer with.

Cold. Alone.

But I'll finish the job for you tonight. I smile at my reflection in the shiny, cold blade.

I dragged the blade across my arm. Slowly. Savouring the red hot pain it brings.

A dark spot flashes before my eyes. Then another. I push the blade in further, deeper, deeper.

I scream.

Not out of the pain. Not out of the dull horror at what I'm doing. But at the joy it brings. The way out. I laugh, knowing I can finally be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment