Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Favorites!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Since today is the last day of April, how about my April favorites, huh?

FAVORITE BOOK/STORY:



FAVORITE SONGS (TOP 5):

One Hundred Sleepless Nights - Pierce The Veil


Centuries - Fall Out Boy

Rebel Yell - Black Veil Brides Cover

Fly - Sleeping With Sirens

The Drug In Me Is You - Falling In Reverse

FAVORITE DANCE:

Whip My Hair RNG Performance


FAVORITE FOOD:

Anzac Biscuits


FAVORITE SHOW:

City Hunter


FAVORITE MOVIE:

Insurgent


FAVORITE ACTRESS:

Park Min-Young

FAVORITE ACTOR:

Lee Min Ho


So those were my favorites this month!!!!!


Remember, if y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention your name, and I will do my best to get it done!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment