Monday, April 20, 2015

The Bands Tag!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Since there is nothing new about me and nothing awesome going on right now, I decided to do the Bands Tag!



NAME: Shayma Sheikh.

AGE: 13.

TOP TEN FAVORITE BANDS: In no particular order: 5SOS, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, Blink 182, One Direction, Little Mix, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens & Falling In Reverse.

FAVOURITE SINGER: Luke Hemmings.

FIRST BAND YOU EVER LISTENED TO: Jackson 5.

DO YOU GET JUDGED FOR YOUR MUSIC TASTE: Sometimes, but rarely.


Next I tag +Aishabella Sheikh for this!


Remember, if y'all want to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention your name, and I will get it done as soon as possible!!!!!



Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment