Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dats #26, 27 & 28 of The 30 Day Music Challenge!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


I am sooo sorry I haven't updated my blog in 3 days, so here are the three days to make up for it!



Day #26: I can't play anything on any instrument. I am not talented in playing an instrument. Sowwy.
Day #27: I wish I could play Heartbreak Girl by 5SOS on the guitar. 




Day #28: A song that makes me feel guilty has got to be Another Empty Bottle by Katy McAllister because it makes me feel like I'm the bad guy who is ruining everything. :-(



So, that was it, Days 26, 27 and 28 of The 30 Day Music Challenge!!!!!

If y'all have any requests, please comment them below, including if I can mention ur name, and I will do my best to get it done!!!!!

Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment