Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Q&A with Shayshay!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Hiya y'all!!!!!

To keep a long story short, let's just say I recently found a picture and decided to answer the questions on it. 

Enjoy!!!!!



1. Full Name: Shayma Sheikh

2. Current Crush: A boy

3. Addiction: Music

4. How Tall I Am: Around 1.62 centimeters

5. Relationship Status: I ain't sharin'!

6. Girls I Trust: The first friend I made in Year 7

7. Boys I Trust: I don't trust any boys. Sowwy. 

8. Current Mood: Meh

9. Favourite Colour: Blood Red

10. Confession: I love Andy Biersack.

11. Who I Miss: My bestfriend from Primary School

12. Who I Last Hugged: My sister 

13. Who Understands Me: My first friend from Year 7 

14. Someone Who Is Always There For Me: My first friend from Year 7

15. Last Text: Last year on December 12th. 

16. What Pissed Me Off Lately: An annoying boy in my class 

17. Who Makes Me Laugh The Most: Ashton Irwin

18. Who I Do Crazy Stuff With: My first friend from Year 7

19. What Makes Me Smile: Ashton Irwin

20. What Am I Listening To: I am not listening to anything now, but the last thing I was listening to was Bulls In The Bronx by Pierce The Veil

21. Turn Ons: Cute personality

22.  Turn Offs: Gigantic Ego

 23. Bestfriends: I ain't naming them, but I have 4 absolute best friends, but I can only trust one of them with all my secrets

24. Seconds Confession: I am a procrastinator

 25. What I Hate: People who judge others and give them stereotypes and racism 

26. Who's Annoying: An annoying boy in my class.

I know I repeated, like, EVERYTHING, but I ain't really gonna name people or point fingers. Because that would just be rude.

Next, I tag +Aishabella Sheikh to do this!

If y'all wanna request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention ur name, and I will do my best to get it done!!!!!

Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment