Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Favorites 2015!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Long time no talk, eh?


Here are my March Favorites! My decisions are gonna be quite hard, so don't judge, k?!

Favourite Book/Story:

Favourite Songs (Top 5):
Nicotine - Panic! At The Disco

Nobody Compares - One Direction

Detention - School Gyrls

In The End - Linkin Park

Sausage Rap - Classroom original


Favourite Dance: 
Taylor Shakes It Off On Ellen


Favourite Food:
Chocolate Easter Eggs

Favorite Show:
Slugterra


Favourite Movie:
Pirates of The Caribbean 1 


Favourite Actress:
Keira Knightley 


Favourite Actor:
Johnny Depp


So that was my March Favorites!


Remember, if y'all have any requests, please comment it below, including if i can mention ur name, and I will do my best to get it done!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment