Sunday, March 8, 2015

Days #18 & 19 of The 30 Day Music Challenge!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Sorry I haven't got to update my blog for the last two days, as I said before, I'm not feeling 100%.


Let's get on with the stuff you came here to see: my posts, not my life narrative!




Day #18: As y'all already know, I'm in love with 5SOS, so I would love it if one of their old songs were played! If I had to chose (which I do unfortunately) I would say Heartbreak Girl!




Day #19: My favourite album, obvs, would be 5 Seconds Of Summer. So picking one song is impossible, but imma gonna try for y'all!!
If I had to chose, it would have to be Long Way Home!




So, that was both Day #18 & 19 of The 30 Day Music Challenge!!!!!


If y'all have any requests, please comment them below, including if i can mention ur name, and I will do my best to get it done for y'all!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment