Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Days #24 & 25 of The 30 Day Music Challenge!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


I'm am sooo sorry that I forgot to update yesterday! I thought I did!


Anyway, here is Days #24 & 25 of The 30 Day Music Challenge!!!!!


Day #24: A song I would like at my funeral would be Saviour by Black Veil Brides.



Day #25: A song that makes me laugh would have to be Do You Wanna Build A Snowman from Frozen.




I am so sorry that I keep forgetting, but once I finish the 30 Days of The Music Challenge thing, I will only be posting when i get a request, meaning I might not be posting anything.


Remember, if y'all have any requests, please comment them below, including if I can mention ur name, and I will do my absolute BEST to get it done!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment