Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Favorites!

Hiya y'all!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

I hope y'all had a great 2015, and I hope you've spent time with those who love you and those you love. I know I haven't been posting, but I promise this year, it will change.

Since it is the start of 2016, I've decided to do my 2015 favorites!!

FAVORITE PHYSICAL BOOK:


The Darkest Minds

FAVORITE WATTPAD BOOKS:





FAVORITE POP MUSIC:


I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida And Robin Thicke


Walkashame - Meghan Trainor

FAVORITE ROCK MUSIC:


Scream - New Years Day

FAVORITE SCREAMO:




FAVORITE MALE ARTIST:


Troye Sivan

FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST:


Melanie Martinez

FAVORITE TV SHOWS:


Pretty Little Liars

FAVORITE MOVIES:


The Nightmare Before Christmas

FAVORITE POLYVORE OUTFITS:

Best Friends Forever

This outfit is my favorite because I made it for my best friends. You know who you are...

This is all I have for this post!

I would like to thank everyone who takes time to actually read my blog posts. I know they're not good, so thank you soo much!!!

If y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will get it done as soon as possible!!!!!

Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment