Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Fangirl App

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Here is my post on the third app on my list of Apps That Should Be Invented which is the Fangirl App (as you can tell from the title of this post.)


This app would be great for my fellow fangirls out there to be able to fangirl about their faves. I know they have communities and groups, and there's email and text, but being able to have one app that you can talk to others going through the same emotions as you would be better that having to go through it on your own.


It would be a great place to get out all your fangirliness instead of having it bottled up and exploding in front of people who don't even know what a fangirl is. Well, just to let you know, a fangirl is the most dangerous known animal on this planet that will rip you up limb from limb.


Well, with that said, I think I have no more to say about this app...


If y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will get it done as soon as possible!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment