Monday, January 11, 2016

Shipping App

Hiya y'all!!!!!


So, as I said, I'm doing a post for each of the apps that I think we need. If you would like to check it out, the link is right HERE



So, I'm going to be going down the list, so I'm starting with the Shipping App (which is also the first app I thought of).


So with the Shipping App, as I explained in my last post, what you would do is you would enter two, or three, or however many names you want to ship into the search box thingy, and the app will ship these names automatically. 


In more details, this app would list all the best ship names for the names that you enter in the search bar. For 4 names or less, it would take less time because there isn't too many. For more than 4, it would take longer and there would be maybe more or less, depending on how well the names go with each other.


So, to sum it all up, it would be the app that everyone uses, and it would save sooo much of our time!


If y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will get it done as soon as possible!!!!!



Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment