Tuesday, January 26, 2016

School App.

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Here is my post on the third app on my list of Apps That Should Be Invented which is the School App (as you can tell from the title of this post.)


So for this app, it would be a great way to find out what you might be needing for this subject. Also, if you could communicate to others on that app about things you guys might need, and you could help eachother. 


It would really help this generation because we now live on our phone or laptop, so while we use it for entertainment, we could also be using it for educational purposes as well.


It could also help with having to find shops that sell your item and if that shop is sold out, or how many of that item it has.


That's all I have for this post. If y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will get it done as soon as possible!!!!! 


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment