Sunday, January 17, 2016

Make-up Hunt App

Hiya y'all!!!!!


So, as I said, I'm doing a post for each of the apps that I think should be invented. If you would like to check it out, the link is right HERE.


So, the next app on the list is the Make Up Hunt, so here is some more information about this idea:


So, what you would do is you would take a picture, or upload one, of a make up look that you like. There would be poeple that would help you find what they used to make this look. 


I think this would be a great app and even though I don't wear make-up, I would probably use this app, because I've always been interested in how people put on make-up and what they use.


That's all I have for this post!


If y'all would like to request something, please comment it below, including if I can mention you, and I will get it done as soon as possible!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment