Friday, November 28, 2014

All About My Love For 5SOS!❤

Hiya y’all!!!!!


I got a request from my bestie, Dior, AGAIN!


She would like me to write about my obsession with 5SOS!!


Leggo!


So, the first time I heard of 5SOS was when they released their ‘She Looks So Perfect’ music video. (I know, I sound like a fake fan.)


Well, after watching the full video, hoping it would get better (sorry 5SOS), I didn’t like them at first. I know, surprising right?!



After that, I wanted to know their names, so I searched them up and found other songs they made, so I listened to a few of their songs and I fell in LOVE!!!!! ❤❤❤


After that, I became a Cliffoconda (a name for a Michael Girl) and anything to do with +Michael Clifford I loved!


Then, Luke came along and said, 'Hi I'm +Luke Hemming' and I became a Hemmo (a name for a Luke Girl)


Then, I see the cute little monkey +Calum Hood, and I became a Hoodie (a name for a Calum Girl).


Now, I'm an Ashtonaut (a name for an +Ashton Irwin Girl)



And here I am, writing about how much I love 5SOS!!!!


I also love everyone else in the fandom, our whole family!!!!!



Then, I saw my sister, +Aishabella Sheikh writing on her blog, and I was like, 'How do u make a blog Aishabella?'


Then she helped me make my own blog, and I decided to call myself '5SOS Lover 18'

Don't ask why the 18 is there.


So, hope y'all enjoyed that, and if u have any requests, please write them below in the comments and I will try my best to get it done!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment