Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Review On School!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


So, not long ago, I got another request from my bestie, Dior. She requested that I post about my perspective on school, so, here it is!!!


So, what I think of school is that igt can be good sometimes, but it is mostly boring, horrible and it is absolutely horrible for me.


Why, u may ask? 

Because my class is so annoying I feel like punching everyone (except for my friends!) in the class everyday I'm at school!!!!!


Here is a bit of what my bestie Dior has to say:

School is like not being able to go on technology which means it is pretty much the worst punishment ever!!!!!! WHY punish all these innocent children??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?


Yes, that was my friend Dior, she somehow wrote all that without me knowing.


OK, I gave her my laptop so she can help me with this post, and look what she did!!!!!!!!


Anyway, I personally think that school is horrible, because of my experiences, btw, I'm writing this is class!!!!


I think this is enough for this post!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment