Monday, November 17, 2014

Friendship

Hiya y'all!!!!!


So, my absolute est friend, Dior, (I know, awesome name right?!) asked me to do a post about friendship, and, since i have been through a LOT of bad friendship in my life (even though i am still young) i thought, you know what? I haven't posted in a while, so I'm just gonna post this, even if i can't.




I know, it doesn't make sense, get over it!!


Anyway, here is my horrible and probably un-awesome post about FRIENDSHIP!!!!!


So, in my life, I had friends who left to another country/state/school and we tried to stay in touch but failed, friends who left me because they were just using me and friends who stook by my side and haven't left me!!!



I have an example of all of them, and I'm not afraid to use them!!!



So, the friends who left me for another country/state/school i thought our friendship would last longer, even though we tried our best to keep in touch, we grew apart. And I am sorry about that.


The friends who used me: I thought u were better than that. I thought u were smarter than that. I thought u wouldn't use me, then throw me away like a used tissue, look at me in disgust and whenever u need help on a project or homework, turn to me, I would help u, then u would do the exact same thing again..... (If that makes sense....)


The friends who stood by my side, even when they saw my ugly side: Thank you, so much!! You have helped me in more than one way, and if I had to say one thing to y'all who helped me, it would be, a gigantic THANK YOU!!!!!


So, this was my horrible post about friendship, and the whole reason that I made this post is because it was requested by my bestie, Dior. 



If y'all have any requests, or any suggestions of what I can post next, please don't be afraid to comment below!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment