Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ask The Fangirl!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Since I haven't been getting any requests (or they haven't been coming up in my notifications), I have decided to do the #AskTheFangirl Tag thingy.


Leggo!




1. Michael Jackson

2. 5 Seconds Of Summer

3. 5 Seconds Of Summer/Pierce The Veil

4. Uhmmm............ my favourite singer would have to be....................Taylor Swift

5. My favourite youtuber is definitely SUPERWOMAN!!!!

6. I haven't been to any concerts......

7. My favourite movie is definitely Blended!!!!

8. My favorite actor is Adam Sandler and my favourite actress is Sandra Bullock

9. My first celebrity crush was Michael Clifford

10. Yes, I used to be a fan of Justin Bieber and I got teased for that, and now that I love 5SOS, people sometimes tease me because of that.

11. My favourite book/series that I like is either the Need Series and the Mist series.

12. My favourite TV show is, well, I don't watch TV anymore, but I like the Disney shows like 'Jessie' and 'Good Luck Charlie'

13. My favourite fictional character is..............uhm.......................pass(?)

14. I love the whole fandom and the guys and I love how the fandom is very sweet and nice and they wouldn't judge you about anything!!!!! :-)

15. One thing I don't like about the fadom is the fans who promise that they wouldn't mob the boys, but they still do.

16. Yea, probz, I don't know, I love them a lot, buuuuuuut, I don't know

17. Before, when I was a fan of Justin Bieber, I used to hide the fact that I was a fan of him.

18. No, unfortunately, I haven't met any of my idols...........................................yet....

19. No, sadly I don't have any merch from 5SOS. :-(

20. I don't have a favourite fangirl moment, because all the time whenever I fangirl, they are all my favourite times.


Next, I tag +Aishabella Sheikh and +Natalia Traini to do this tag, because they are awesome, so if u aren't following them, WHAT R U DOING!!!!??? Go follow those awesome, sweet and nice girls!!!!!!!!!!


Well, that's it!!!!!!!!!



Hope y'all enjoyed that and don't forget to leave comments if u would like to request anything!!!!!



Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment