Saturday, November 8, 2014

Our Northland Adventure!

Hiya y'all!!!!!



So today I went shopping at Northland with +Aishabella Sheikh (my sister) and her friends +Jazzy P  +Amy Ho  & +Helen Vu 



Here is a summary of our day:


After we got up and got dressed, we got our money and headed to the bus stop. Unfortunately, we had to wait from around 10:30 am to 11:24 for our bus because our friend(s) didn't get off at the right stop.


We will skip the bus ride because it only lasted for about 5 minutes.




Once we got to Northland, we went straight to ToysRus and me and +Jazzy P bought cute little things. She got a monkey and I got a cat.






After that, we made our way to JB-HiFi to buy my sis and I a pair of earphones, and they work with our laptop and phones!!!!!!!







When we left JB-HiFi, we went to Target and bought a couple of things, including strawberry lip balm and a pen with 4 colors.







Then we went to Lovisa and bought these rings:





I know, they're pretty, right?!



After Lovisa, we went to the food court and Aishabella and I both got a lamb burger from Burger Edge.



Since +Aishabella Sheikh and I only got a burger each with a side of chips, we both went to Boost to get a Wondermelon Smoothie Shake thing.



While we were waiting for the Wondermelon thing to be ready, my shoulder was in pain, so I was trying to shift the weight from my left shoulder to my right, and while I was doing this, they called my name, but I didn't hear, so I was still 'waiting' for the Wondermelon to be finised, until I checked if it was done and...................lets just say, +Aishabella Sheikh, I am sorry.




Then we went to the 2 Dollar shop where Aishabella and I bought hair ties and an eyeliner pencil. The funny thing is, firstly, we thought we had everything we needed from the 2 Dollar Shop when we bought the hair ties, but then Aishabella decided to buy some eyeliner. (Haha. Yeah, it ain't so funny now that I think about it. Let's just say you had to be there.)






Then, lastly, we went to a shop that I don't remember the name of, where we both bought a pack of spearmint flavoured gum.





Finally, we made our way home and went through everything we bought today!!!




And now, here I am, blogging about my fun day!!!




Hope y'all enjoyed that!!!!!



Remember, I am still waiting on reuqests, so if u would like to, u can just pop a request in the comment box below!!!!



Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment