Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day #19 & 20 of 20 Days of 5SOS!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


I am SOOOO sorry I didn't post anything for the past.....however long days, I have just been really busy, we have a test coming up and i have a few projects due, so I am really sorry!!!


Here are Days 19 & 20 of 20 Days of 5SOS!!!!!





Day 19:
My favourite band shirt that they wear would have to be the AC DC shirt that looks a little something like this:


Day 20:
My favourite Mikey colored hair would have to be this color: 
Or this one:
Or...maybe this one:
Maybe this one, though:

I know, I'm very annoying, but maybe this one, though?:
Ooh, maybe this one!:
No, no, what about this one?:
No, no, definitely this one:





Again, I am EXTREMELY sorry!!!!!! :'-(



But, let's look on the bright side of things..................



20 DAYS OF 5SOS IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



At least I don't have to annoy everone with my daily horrible blog posts!(?)



Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment