Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Answering All Questions With The Answer To The Previous Question!!!!!

Hiya y'all!!!!!


I also got a request from +Elise Hemmings to answer some questions with the answer from the previous question. I am gonna also answer the first question with the last questions answer. I know it's confusing, so here is an example:
Favourite colour: Can't choose
Favourite genre of music: green
Best Friend: Rock


Here goes nothing!!!!!


Favourite Colour: Can't choose between all my awesome friends!!!!!

Favourte Genre of Music: Dark Purple and Dark Blue

Middle Name: Rock

Favourite Animal: Not telling.

Favourite Band: PENGUINS!!!!

Favourite Member of Favourite Band: 5 Seconds Of Summer

Favourite Soloist: Ashton Irwin

Favourite Type of Shoes: Taylor Swift/Ariana Grande

Bestest Friend: High Heels



That's all for this post y'all!!!!!


Remember, if you would like to request something, comment it below and I will try my hardest to make it happen!!!!!



Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment